Recently // Hen Weekend

July 15, 2015


Emily's Hen 4/7/15

The weekend before last I had the privilege of going on one of my closet friends' Hen Weekend. All arranged by the Maid of Honour (who did an amazing job!) it was absolutely perfect for the Hen. We had a lovely chilled weekend down in Bournemouth, lots of Gin and Whiskey drinking, walks on the beach, Wine and Chocolate tasting and all topped off with a dodgy breakfast, what else could you ask for?!

Here are a couple of pics from the wonderful weekend ...





 How gorgeous are these Cath Kidston Beach Huts?!




After a stroll around Bournemouth and a walk along the beach, the Maid of Honour had booked us in at 'Burger Shop' which is incredible! If you're in  or around Bournemouth I cannot recommend this place enough. I had the Original Burger with Sweet Potato fries and 'oh my goodness;, all washed down with a Budweiser. Mmmm mmmm mmmm ... Can I go back now please?






And of course, what else follows beer and burgers better than Sprinkles Ice Cream? It is the cutest Ice Cream Parlour ever, and made even better by the fact they sold my favourite ever ice cream flavour ... Peach!




If you're looking for a place to spend the weekend to relax, soak up the sun and that has some great bars, then Bournemouth is for you!

Have you ever been to Bournemouth before?

No comments:

Post a Comment